QSO 160
QSP 56
註冊 2010-2-5
用戶註冊天數 5166
狀態 離線
發表於 2010-9-9 13:43 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Soundcard Interfacing(音效卡介面)

I take off the RTS, DTR and GND lines from the Comm. Port at the RS232 connector going into the back of the KAM. Since the KAM will drag the DTR line down, leave it disconnected at the KAM connector. The KAM does not use it anyway!
Ok! Included on this web site is a really nice keyboard CW program. I like the idea of being able to simply click an Icon and start operating one of a growing number of Sound Card modes now available. So CwType uses the Comm. Port DTR line to send Morse Code.

Even worse maybe you  still have a ground loop problem. Well simply substitute one or both of these schematics for there equivalent TTL version. They are the same as the two TTL circuits above except that they use an Opto Isolator to switch the circuit.
The Opto Isolator is a 4N25, 4N29, ECG 3084, PS2601 or equivalent from Digi-Key, Newark or Radio Shack, I used a TIL111.
Uhmm! Just received this really helpful email off Kevin, AC0EQ. "You can get Opto-Isolator free samples from Fairchild Semiconductors by clicking HERE."

各類控制電路,詳情請參?WM2U 網站